Wednesday 14 May 2014

Whole Wheat Walnut Cake (Egg-less and Butter-less)

Whole Wheat Walnut Cake (Egg-less and Butter-less)

Since I have started baking my mom looks out for Baking recipes and shares them with me to bake. This is one such recipe that I got from my mom.

This is so easy to make and no need of weighing scale or consistency. However, ensure to use the same cup and measure them as  given it the recipe.



Ingredients

Whole Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
Brown/Regular Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Cooking Oil - 1/2 Cup (I used Sunflower Oil)
Milk Powder - 1/2 Cup
Milk - 1 Cup
Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
Walnuts - 1/2 Cup (Chopped, add any other nuts and any amount you want)

Method

  • Pre Heat the Oven at 180 C
  • Grease a baking tray with Butter and dust it with wheat flour and keep it aside.
  • In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix them using a whisk until they are all incorporated.
  • Pour the prepared batter in the Greased Baking tray.
  • Bake it for 20-30 minutes at 180 C.
  • Every Oven is different so keep a close watch on the time. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment