Sunday 8 February 2015

Bread Cigar Rolls

Bread Cigar Rolls

I found this recipe in one of the Facebook groups that I am part of, my bad that I noted the recipe but forget the blog Name.  Sorry!!! I have used the Idea of Bread Cigar roll and modified it to my taste.

This is a quick snack that can be prepared in no time. As I bake my own Bread (Check some of my bread recipes Here), I always have stock of Bread and I made this with some leftover Bread and it tasted Yum.



Ingredients

Bread Slices - 5 Slices (I used my Vegan Whole Wheat Bread)
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 Teaspoon
Green Chillies - Finely Chopped
Onion - 1(Small, finely Chopped, Optional)
Roasted Cumin Powder - A generous Pinch (Optional)
Chat Masala - A Generous Pinch (Optional)
Salt - To taste
Oil - For tava/Pan Fry

Method

  • Grind the Bread Slices along with all ingredients except Onions, if adding and Oil.
  • Transfer the mixture from Mixer to a bowl and mix it well together .
  • It should look like a tough dough. 
  • If you are unable to get it together then sprinkle some water to get it together.
  • Shape it into thin cigars using this dough.Roll them tightly or else they will break. 
  • In a Tava/pan, heat some Oil, once it is hot, arrange these cigars rolls on it.
  • Cook on each side, till it slightly golden brown.
  • Enjoy with Mayonnaise or Tomato ketchup. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment