Sunday 22 December 2013

Melting Moments Cookies

Melting Moments Cookies

I love cookies. It is been quite some time I made cookies. If my memory is right the last time I made cookies was the Scottish Cookies. So I decided to bake some Cookies for this weekend.

So picked this recipe from my most Favorite website of VahChef. This website is my Go To website for all recipes. This is the website where I search for any of my recipes and the recipes given by Vahchef is 100% fool Proof. You can Half the recipe if you want. This recipe gave me about 2 Dozens of cookies.


Ingredients

Maida/AFP - 200 Grams
Butter - 100 Grams (At room Temperature)
Sugar - 120 Grams
Vanilla Essence - Few Drops
Egg - 1
Milk - 2 Tablespoon  2 Tablespoon
CornFlakes - 3-4 Tablespoons

Method

In a Mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. To this add egg and milk and mix it well.

To this add the maida and mix. Don't knead too much. This mixture will be little sticky and that's how we want this mixture to be.

Crush the cornflakes using your fingertips and keep it aside. In another small bowl keep 2 tablespoon of milk.

Now dust you hands with maida and take a marble size ball of the mixture and dip it in the milk and then roll it in crushed cornflakes.

Arrange this in the Baking tray lined with aluminium Foil.

Bake the cookies at 180C for 20-25 minutes. (Each oven is different so keep a close eye after 15 minutes).

The Cornflakes helps in retaining the shape of the cookies and also makes the cookies super crunchy.









0 comments:

Post a Comment