Saturday 21 December 2013

Vegetable Cutlet

Vegetable Cutlet

Cutlets/Tikkis is something I always I love to have on Weekends. So I made this Cutlet as a part of this week's weekend Brunch.

It is easy to make and you can had any vegetables you want. I did not add any Maida or Cornflour to make this cutlet.

I also added Cheese so this was too soft and was melt in the mouth.




Ingredients

Potato - 2 (Medium, Boiled,peeled and Mashed)
Mixed Vegetables - 1/ 2 Cup (I used Boiled Beans,Peas)
Paneer - 1/2 Cup (Shredded)
Cheddar Cheese - 1/4 Cup (Shredded)
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 Teaspoon
Green Chillies - 3 (Finely Chopped)
Garam Masala - 1/4 Teaspoon
Chilly Powder  1/2 Teaspoon
Chat Masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
Mint Leaves - 1/4 Cup (Finely Chopped)
Sooji/Rava - 1 tablespoon
Salt and Oil - As required

Method

In a bowl, add all ingredients except oil and Rava and mix it well. Then take a Golf sized ball of this mixture and shape it into desired shape.

Coat the Cutlets made with the Rava and make them ready.

Heat a Tawa, and smear oil on it. Once the Tawa is hot, place the cutlets and cook them on each side for 5 minutes or till it is crispy and done.





0 comments:

Post a Comment