Saturday 25 May 2013

Pasta - fatafat

Pasta - fatafat

Pasta is my favorite dish and My mom also loves it. I make it with white sauce, with lots of veggies,ravioli,Lasagne etc. This one I made one day when I was very lazy and only I was there at home.

Ingredients

Pasta - 1 Cup (Cooked to Al Dente )
Chilli Flakes - For Seasoning
Italian Seasoning - For Seasoning
Cheddar Cheese - as much or as little as you like
Garlic - 5 pods (Crushed)
Mushroom/Broccoli -  5 (Cut into quarters)
Olive Oil - 1 Tablespoon
Tomato Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
Salt.

Method


  • In a kadai, add the olive oil and garlic and after 30 second add the Mushroom and toss for 3-4 Minutes.
  • Then add the tomato sauce,Italian Seasoning,chilli flakes and toss.
  • Then add the pasta and salt and toss.
  • Add shredded cheese and serve hot.
Note:
  • You can add peas/Broccoli/Violet Cabbage/Capsicum


0 comments:

Post a Comment